2025 Honda Civic (Hybrid) Review

did booty decide he's swapping his accord for the civic hybrid? Seems like both reviews really loved it

did booty decide he's swapping his accord for the civic hybrid? Seems like both reviews really loved it

Hopefully I have at least a few more years out of the Accord. She'll be 10 next year (well she might have been purchased in 2014 for the 2015 model).
Does anyone else worry if someone crashes into you or a deer runs out and wants to die and you have to figure out a new/used vehicle to replace it or is it just me?

or a deer runs out and wants to die

:rotfl:

1718394959673.png

yes. If you've ever hit a deer, I feel like it's always in the back of your mind. I'd say it goes for any type of accident really. It doesn't just have to be a suicidal deer

yes. If you've ever hit a deer, I feel like it's always in the back of your mind. I'd say it goes for any type of accident really. It doesn't just have to be a suicidal deer

I've never hit a deer but had a few close(ish) calls. I don't drive at night often but that's the 1st thing I think of... Evening/dust and they are out. Not that I live in the country but more and more construction/building in the area causes the deer to have no where to go so they are running across the roads more often.

I've never hit a deer
so let's pretend you hit one tomorrow and it totals the car. Do you know what you'd do for a replacement? It sounds like you've thought about this scenario

Hopefully I have at least a few more years out of the Accord. She'll be 10 next year (well she might have been purchased in 2014 for the 2015 model).
Does anyone else worry if someone crashes into you or a deer runs out and wants to die and you have to figure out a new/used vehicle to replace it or is it just me?
i feel like im perpetually window shopping, but yea, i know right now id be pretty financially hosed if something happened

i feel like im perpetually window shopping, but yea, i know right now id be pretty financially hosed if something happened
I'd be fine financially but the process of finding a vehicle is what I dred.

* 4 door
* Automatic
* No RWD
* Push Button Start/Keyless Entry (required since I'm spoiled with the Accord)
* With using the vehicle for work have been considering hybrid more so.
* Price... Not sure to be honest. I feel like $30k would be the max and I know my options are limited and probably be used (few years old is fine)

the price factor is what surprises me most, the EX-L trim civic coming in at 28-30 is just bonkers to me

the price factor is what surprises me most, the EX-L trim civic coming in at 28-30 is just bonkers to me
What would you have guessed pricing to be closer to? Just curious

i think i was still thinking from ~2006 prices when you could get the top of the line accord for just under 30, so maybe a upper middle trim civic in the mid 25s?

You’re actually still spot on with the accord.

The top ex trim is 30k plus like $1200 destination or whatever. The hybrid essentially starts at ~$34k with destination

IMG_0538.jpeg

On the top end of the hybrids you’re basically at 40k with destination.

IMG_0539.jpeg

You’re actually still spot on with the accord.

The top ex trim is 30k plus like $1200 destination or whatever. The hybrid essentially starts at ~$34k with destination

On the top end of the hybrids you’re basically at 40k with destination.

I like the design/looks of the Civic over the Accord... but why pay for a smaller vehicle (Civic) for more money than the Accord. :confused:

I like the design/looks of the Civic over the Accord... but why pay for a smaller vehicle (Civic) for more money than the Accord. :confused:
Sorry my post maybe wasn’t super clear. Those prices I posted were all for the accord since ethlar mentioned the accord pricing.

The civic starts at 24k msrp, and the hybrid version starts at 28,750. So, the civic hybrid starts 4k below the accord hybrid (msrp). The civic touring hybrid (top trim) is 7k msrp cheaper than the accord.

IMG_0549.jpeg

I like it. Price seems right compared to last year's model.
Like that they ditched the exterior chrome trim. Blue Lagoon color looks fantastic in the sun.

Back