Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Boeing plane murdered a guy by sucking him into the engine. DOJ should prosecute the company for murder.

https://apple.news/Aqp8juRD3REiJq3k6w7eryw

:think: "It's understood that he had returned to the engine after realizing he had forgotten one of his tools."

"This comes just a few weeks after an airport employee at Amsterdam airport was pulled into a plane's engine and killed." "police released a statement confirming they had reason to believe the worker's death was a suicide."

Also the author (Dominic Smithers) of that article needs to proof read better. Guess he doesn't have spell check. He spelled realizing wrong and missed the 'a' in had :facepalm:

cJedlf.gif

Time for Cringe Tales from the Supermarket with ya boi Honda-Fan:

So I don't have to buy a lot of food to get by being a single weirdo, but to take advantage of sales I go once a week to the store. I don't think that's too weird -- I see old people do it all the time.

But hang onto that observation.

Old people.

I had an old encounter in the store.

I'm in line, and I'm queueing up my stuff --the usual hippie health food bull crap for the week; Some fruit, some Greek yogurt, oats and whatever the takeaway meals for the day are.

And some corn chips, gotta have corn chips.

Boring, right? Okay yeah. That's what I thought.

...To the elderly lady in front of me? Nope!

QUITE IMPRESSED, actually. Begins going off about how healthy my food is, and how more people should do it! This was all cool until...

THE LADY PROCEEDS TO CALL OUT THE NEAREST OBESE WOMAN IN LINE AND BIDS US ALL TO LOOK AT HOW UNHEALTHY SHE IS.

I locked eyes with the clerk, and it was obvious we were both screaming to high heavens internally. I kinda nervously smoothed past the conversation and she bid us a good evening and shambled away.

Afterward, while I'm ringing up my stuff, the clerk and I did a mutual welfare check; "Did she make you feel uncomfortable? Because that made me uncomfortable!" We both agreed.

Moral of the story -- go to the self checkout, it's not worth it.

got the chompers cleaned
I went Tuesday and got mine cleaned.. no cavities BUT unfortunately I had a filling in 2022 and now I need a root canal :sadface:

Edit: I am not in any pain but when they did an X-ray they believe there is infection..

Now that could be a blast to drive. Fun at the track or autocross too

I've been thinking of trading my si for a k swapped ek.
Why not find a semi-decent EK and swap over the drivetrain from your Si on your own? Lots of risk in buying someone else's project that may not have been done right or have some hidden issues. At least you know the condition of your Si.

Why not find a semi-decent EK and swap over the drivetrain from your Si on your own? Lots of risk in buying someone else's project that may not have been done right or have some hidden issues. At least you know the condition of your Si.
i dont think i could take an engine out of a perfectly good car. id rather someone take care of this one. plus id have to sell a shell in a remote place which would be hard and id probably get a lot less money out of the deal.

Is the one you’re looking at with a k20, k24…some type of Frankenstein swap or do you know what parts were used for the build?

Back