Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Where is everybody??

The VA Beach people don't really post anymore (except JoshSi and JasonVA sometimes). I am busy at work. I do not sit at my desk anymore (well rarely) since my job duties have changed (no more $$$) but I support the East Side as they call it. (Police, Fire, Health, Rec & Parks, Aging, and there are other agencies but that's the main ones)

If you look at this map (I support from where it says Middle River / White Marsh all the way down to past where it says dundalk to the red line at the bottom).

baltimore-county-map.gif

I use to support just agencies in the Towson campus area but that has changed since the person that supported the East side sucked bad she got moved back to Towson/Headquarters.

It's nice because I get to be in the Subie more and I leave straight from home and go to the locations. It sucks because I am putting more miles on the Subie. I need a beater/DD car for work now. They do pay me for miles (.555/mile) but I have to drive more than what I would if I was going to Towson/Headquarters (which is 30 miles round trip)..

So that's why I am not posting as much/at all during the day. I can still use my phone/Tapatalk but some locations/buildings service blows.

I have no idea, buddy of mine wants to go out to his cabin in West VA and shoot some guns and blow stuff up...

god damn job blocks youtube on our work computers...
which pisses me off because i like to look up yoga exercises for patients to show them the proper form (im not flexible so i cant always demonstrate)
what was that a video of?

Plus anything other than texting takes forever in my building and I can't peruse the Internet from my computer at work.

So yeah. no posts.

I'm always out now. Never in the office so if I want to browse the internet I have to use my phone.. Even though it's 4G LTE and a nice size screen.. I'd rather wait until I get home.

when I start my new job I don't know how often I'll be on during the day, they may not take kindly to being on my phone.

I am stuck using my phone at work as well.... But there are days when it's super busy at work and I don't have time....

I didn't read through all 505 pages so these could be posted, but I'm curious Dawn...got any "soybean" pics? :giggle:

Back