Sold 2012 Civic Factory HID Xenon Projector Headlights, NIB, Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

team3d

Los Angeles
brand new, genuine honda, left hand drive, d4s hid projector headlights for the 2012 civic coupe & sedan

perfect fit, 90% PLUG & PLAY (require minor splicing wiring job for parking & signal lights), no cutting to the factory harness & require 9006 hid conversion kit

projectors aiming angles are fully adjustable

includes, 1 pair(2) of the projector headlights, factory light bulbs, factory wiring harness, aftermarket d4s 6000k hid bulbs, aftermarket d4s harness (to plug into the 9006 hid conversion kit)

$850 cash for local pick up (los angeles area)
$900 shipped for non locals
$950 shipped for the canadians

personal item for sale, only 1 set is available, any questions, feel free to message me or text me at 626-253-1333

civic hid 3.JPGcivic hid 2.JPGcivic hid 1.JPGcivic hid.JPG

yes, they're for sale. It would have a sold tag on it if they were no longer available

If they sell here you can find them on eBay so no worries if someone beats you to them.

I'm kinda curious, why do low beams always have the HIDs? what about the poor oncoming traffic? hehehe just asking.... i find even without HIDs anything between 5000k - 8000k is really hard for me to see the road, sometimes im just guessing, especially in the winter when there are no visible lines..... lol

Hid isn't great in a lot of snow. That's why people will have yellow fogs to help with light bouncing off the snow. A true hid setup in a projector should not be an issue for oncoming traffic. Putting hid bulbs in the stock housing is when it becomes problematic for oncoming traffic. The reflector housing is setup for halogen bulbs, not hid bulbs. Hid bulbs filiments are not the same design setup as halogens.

A true hid projector housing will have a cutoff shield to keep the light below a horizontal cutoff line. That's what prevents the light from blinding oncoming traffic.

oh thanks webby, makes perfect sense to me..... so this setup will be fine for oncoming traffic then?

I'm kinda curious, why do low beams always have the HIDs? what about the poor oncoming traffic? hehehe just asking.... i find even without HIDs anything between 5000k - 8000k is really hard for me to see the road, sometimes im just guessing, especially in the winter when there are no visible lines..... lol

that is why stock hid only comes in 4300k, the light output need to be more yellowish to have better night visibility...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back