2012 civic si 14.2@98

Lol nice! Why snow tires? Bc they are soft?

Nice run.. That diesel that ran before was awesome too ! :)

Yea and if you look closely at the red BMW you will see a blue haze coming from it as he toasts his clutch all the way down the track. Lmao. When I turned off the strip after my run. He was right there and the fire department was on the way because his clutch was just pouring smoke from under the car. Lol. Rookies.

Did you take ur foot off the gas to shift or were you just power shifting through the gears? Nice run btw:D

Did you take ur foot off the gas to shift or were you just power shifting through the gears? Nice run btw:D

Thanks. Yea I took my foot off the gas. I usually don't power shift because I don't want a missed shift to be a blown transmission. Lol.

Seems like a pretty well prepared track. You stuck pretty good for being on freakin snow tires.

Thanks! I appreciate it. Now I just need some sticky tires so I can finally break out of the 14 second range.
Wow that's a great run! Took my car yesterday to the track and it was embarrassing! 16.9's all day I must've been doing something wrong ..I thought stock si's run at least 14.9

Wow that's a great run! Took my car yesterday to the track and it was embarrassing! 16.9's all day I must've been doing something wrong ..I thought stock si's run at least 14.9
Ya, that time doesn't seem right. I can do that time with my LX and only have an intake and TBS.

Reactions: Nix
Back