2012 Plasti DipTail Light Idea

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Not my car. It's a Photoshop hack job, but what do you think?

Hoping some one with some left over Dip might be interested to try this out. Right now it's freezing here and I don't have a garage. I think this would look really good if the red was smoked out a bit too.

Anyway, give me your opinions on this. I want to livin' up the rear a bit. I know @FB2Chris was also looking for an idea to enhance the rear.
Anyone ever Plasti Dipped tail lights before?
Do you have an idea? Photoshop it up!

tail+lights.jpg

Last edited:
It's a Photoshop hack job, but what do you think?

Hoping some one with some left over Dip might be interested to try this out. Right now it's freezing here and I don't have garage. I think this would look really good if the red was smoked out a bit too.

Anyway, give me your opinions on this. I want to livin' up the rear a bit.

View attachment 29166

I want to spruce up the rear too, the only things I actually want is the Si rear bumper (which is scarce used) and either the 2012 or 2013 hybrid spoiler.

@RobSBP has done pinstripe outlines on his tail lights.

Ya, I would love an Si rear bumper too. Never seen one used. I have the 2012 Hybrid spoiler though and really like it. Those are rare too. Do they have a part number for them yet? I got mine from eBay but the seller stopped making them.

Ya, I would love an Si rear bumper too. Never seen one used. I have the 2012 Hybrid spoiler though and really like it. Those are rare too. Do they have a part number for them yet? I got mine from eBay but the seller stopped making them.

Yeah there's a part number, pricey from Honda. They only come in select colors though.

If I had the sedan, I would wrap the top red part in match paint colored vinyl. and possibly smoke the bottom red.

pauly bue.png

If I had the sedan, I would wrap the top red part in match paint colored vinyl. and possibly smoke the bottom red.]
A good idea, but I'm not feeling it. There are many possibilities though, and I'm hoping people get their creative juices going and see what can be one with these lights. Sky is the limit! Who's got an idea and some Photoshop skills? Challenge on......

Last edited:
Not my car. It's a Photoshop hack job, but what do you think?

Hoping some one with some left over Dip might be interested to try this out. Right now it's freezing here and I don't have a garage. I think this would look really good if the red was smoked out a bit too.

Anyway, give me your opinions on this. I want to livin' up the rear a bit. I know @FB2Chris was also looking for an idea to enhance the rear.
Do you have an idea? Photoshop it up!

View attachment 29166
Pauly just smoke em.

Back