2012 PMM LX from NH

FB2Chris

What's up my name's Chris and I'm from NH. I've had my 9th gen since July of 2011 and I love it. The only thing that's missing some aftermarket parts. I've already done a few "mods" some of which include an OEM fog light kit, HIDs, and shifter base/cable bushings. As for future mods, I'd like to drop the car, get a nice set of wheels, upgrade the intake, tint the windows, and possibly upgrade the exhaust. But it all depends on when these parts are released. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum as I'm very active over on the other 9th gen forum and also meeting new people. Some pictures of my car are posted below.

August 2011
1001674uh.jpg

1001671c.jpg

How the car sits now
1001760i.jpg

1001765g.jpg

There are only 3 within 100 miles of me currently

congrats and pmm looks good. i know how you feel about the si. i wanted to get white but ended up settling for cbp.

Yes, I'm bringing back a year (almost) old thread. After some time away from here and working on cars, I've decided to come back. I knew I'd never be able to completely stop a hobby I love. Plans for my Civic aren't extreme as I want to keep the car as clean as possible. I have brought the car back to what it used to look like in the last two pictures of my initial post. Since it's the winter season here in New England, a lot of the work is being pushed out to the spring of 2013. I do, however, plan to order a few things and stock up; I'm looking into the JDM projector headlights, or if I stumble upon someone's unfinished retrofit project I may pick that up instead. I ordered the JDM hazard switch last night; that's something I can install right when I get it. I also plan on ordering the blue ambient kit this week or next week. I do plan on getting rid of the steelies; I'm looking into getting a set of 2006-2009 Si wheels wrapped in Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires. Window tint and a few other JDM parts will also follow this upcoming spring. Additional future plans will accumulate as time progresses. An updated list of what I currently have is listed within my profile.

It's good to be back! :)

Back