Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
2012_subuar_impreza_fd.jpg

01_2012_subuar_impreza_fd.jpg

02_2012_subuar_impreza_fd.jpg

06_2012_subuar_impreza_fd.jpg

04_2012_subuar_impreza_fd.jpg

It was a welcome change of pace to sit through a new car product presentation and not have to listen to company pitchmen repeat the adjective "best-in-class" over and over again. The simple truth is that the all-new 2012 Subaru Impreza doesn't really have best-in-class anything – power, fuel economy, cruising range, cargo capacity or even warranty. The major thing that sets the new Impreza apart from its competition is standard all-wheel drive – a Subaru staple (at least, until the rear-wheel-drive BRZ shows up).

By equipping the Impreza with all-wheel drive as standard kit, Subaru is hoping to achieve one best-in-class mention: drivability. With its brand-new 2.0-liter flat-four engine leading the charge, Subaru aims to offer a solid package that proves to be the most engaging steer in its segment. Besides, if this new car will someday form the basis for the hotter WRX and STI models, it had better be at least somewhat engaging in original recipe guise, right?

How do you feel about it?

It looks like a Ford.

• Staff
i think someone dislikes the booty :think:

I will like it when Subaru returns the projector housing. WTF are they thinking to reduce lighting?!?!

it's a wagon. since when did wagons now be called hatches? The only wagons that I have seen that are not hatchbacks are the old Chevy Caprices.

• Staff
my bad, changed it to say wagon. I guess I've always heard people say they drive the "wrx sedan" or "wrx hatch"... not "wrx wagon" (but maybe I'm crazy)

I'm not sure what to say on the lighting side of things. Maybe it was purely a cost decision.

most call it a hatch, but to me, it's a freakin' wagon :D In contrast, Subaru doesn't know what to call it, they call it a "5-door" hahaha, umm, no

lol you have many mennonites living near you??

hahaa, so what is their vehicle of choice currently?

They tend to buy domestic cars. It appears they like bland models of Chevy mostly. Always black or dark charcoal with no shiny trim whatsoever.

Meh....no too bad I guess. The rear tail lights look out of place.

Back