2013 civic seat covers

greene907

Alaska
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
3.jpg so I wanted to get seat covers for my rear seat on my 2013 civic si for some time now, and I bought some on eBay once already and they were not good, didn't fit at all, and they didn't have a Honda accessory seat cover for the 2013, but the 2014 has one available now and its for the ex model, which is the same as the si as far as the seat, , and fyi the Honda accessory seat covers are the wetsuit like material that's water proof, I think msrp is like 190 or something, part # for the ex is 08P13-TR0-110, and hf/lx is 08P13-TR0-110A,
has anyone purchased one yet? im going to order one well see how it is

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    100.1 KB · Views: 12
very nice option.... thanks for posting pics of those

View attachment 31323 so I wanted to get seat covers for my rear seat on my 2013 civic si for some time now, and I bought some on eBay once already and they were not good, didn't fit at all, and they didn't have a Honda accessory seat cover for the 2013, but the 2014 has one available now and its for the ex model, which is the same as the si as far as the seat, , and fyi the Honda accessory seat covers are the wetsuit like material that's water proof, I think msrp is like 190 or something, part # for the ex is 08P13-TR0-110, and hf/lx is 08P13-TR0-110A,
has anyone purchased one yet? im going to order one well see how it is

HI, How did the 2014 civic ex cover fit on your 2013 civic si??????

keep in mind there also is the coverking sets found here @ kbcarstuff.com also made of neoprene was it @Monk that had them i think? maybe he can chime in. ive been looking at these for a while just been spending the money on the outside of my car.

Here are some shots of the covers in my Coupe.
I bought them about 2 years ago and 22,000 miles. They not only look the same now but better, as it's molding more to the seat.

102m7uw.jpg

2q3riw4.jpg

2qbugz8.jpg

Back