Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolMistLX

Southbridge, MA
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Hi everyone. If there is anyone out there with a 2013 or newer Si sedan that would like to sell their spoiler (with associated wiring harness), I would love to buy it from you for a reasonable price. I plan on repainting, so any color will do. Any minor scratches or wear are ok so long as they aren't so deep that they won't be corrected with the repaint.

Thank you!

I might have a 2015 Si spoiler in Taffeta White up for sale here soon if the body shop lets me keep it but it will need a Fly sized spot sanded and maybe filled.

Someone ******* put a cigarette out on it and melted the plastic and discolored the paint. I just bought the car a month ago so I am paying the comprehensive deductible and having it replaced. If you're interested I could send you a picture.

Here is one. I'll try and get a better one with a penny or something for scale as well as a side profile. It's definitely raised above the normal surface but by how much isn't really measurable. It feels like a mosquito bite or a scab when you run your hand over it. I'd probably let it go for $100+ Shipping if they let me keep it.

Ill be bringing my car back to the shop to get the process kicked off next week. once it's available I'll let you know. I will probably make a FS post on here also.

Attachments

• IMG_9088.JPG
    IMG_9088.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 21
Thank you very much. That would be great. And, yes, maybe just another pic where I could get a better idea of where the mark is located?

Awesome, thanks. Yes, please let me know if this does become available. I'm definitely interested.

Awesome, thanks. Yes, please let me know if this does become available. I'm definitely interested.
So I talked with the body shop yesterday and since it is a repairable issue, they were not given authorization to replace it so I wont have this one to sell. Sorry!

Thank you for the update. Good luck with the repair and hopefully people keep their cigarettes away from you car!

Thanks for the recommendation. I actually looked at that one several months ago and considered getting a painted one, but I was hoping the OEM one would be plug & play as far as the 3rd brake light goes. I don't want to have to splice wires if I don't have to.

Shouldn't require any wire cutting or splicing on the carid one. I'd call to confirm, but I doubt it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back