2013 Si UMM, New member here

SparcAsphalt

Boston
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan FB6
420616_10151883283253776_2064260460_n.jpg
What's going on guys, I've been on this forum for about two weeks or so just lurking. I got the Si around the same time and never really had the chance to post anything yet. Here's my PMM 2013 with about 550 miles on the dash now (Daily). It's the second car that I have owned, and the first new car I ever had. I owned a 96 Accord LX before the Si and it practically got pulled off the road for being slammed, with a full exhaulst system, and a banging audio system. (Daily driven)

oldaudrey.png
Mods done on the Si:
Resonator delete
Yellow nokya high beams
JT Motoring plate frames

Future Mods on the Si:
Tints 35%-30% (Soon)
Lowering Springs
Sound system
CAI (not sure which brand yet)
Axleback/catback (something not too loud and obnoxious, maybe Invidia Q300)

Hope to meet some cool people on here soon.

Last edited:
I didn't want anything too eye-catching because I hate police attention..I had enough of that with my accord.

:wavey: nice ride and welcome to the site im sure you'll feel right at home :thumbsup:

Welcome! You should definitely take more pics when you have the time, your Si looks great

Thanks everyone, yeah I'll try and get some more shots this weekend just because there's a lot of pollen on it atm. Im going to a meet on sunday so I should get some nice shots.

We HAD twins lol I traded my 2012 lx which was PMM for my 2012 Si which is SOP :( but there is a guy a few houses down from me who has a PMM coupe Si :)

Back