2014 Civic Display Audio Pinouts

RdGameboy

I was trying to retain my USB ports on my car and noticed that the 2014 Civic with Display audio has more ports than the previously posted pinouts. I got onto the Honda site and ripped down the new pinouts. Connectors F and G are responsible for the USB inputs. I'll edit this post to say which is which once I find out. (Friday hopefully, if not then Monday most likely)

TekNub7.png

aWkZRS6.png

qrOURVI.png

k7m7IDo.png

WfzzbW0.png

1bghJ4v.png

HMp6W2l.png

vWvj7q8.png

YLtecKo.png

iAwUC9X.png

Auni4H9.png

fRWpEOp.png

nb1sCXM.png

Thanks for uploading these! Someone else was going to do it in the other diagram thread and never did.

[QUOTE = "RdGameboy, post: 447608, membro: 68890"] Eu estava tentando manter minhas portas USB no meu carro e percebi que o Civic 2014 com áudio de tela tem mais portas do que as pinagens postadas anteriormente. Entrei no site da Honda e tirei as novas pinagens. Os conectores F e G são responsáveis pelas entradas USB. Vou editar este post para dizer qual é qual assim que descobrir. (Esperançosamente sexta-feira, se não então segunda-feira provavelmente)

TekNub7.png

aWkZRS6.png

qrOURVI.png

k7m7IDo.png

WfzzbW0.png

1bghJ4v.png

HMp6W2l.png

vWvj7q8.png

YLtecKo.png

iAwUC9X.png

Auni4H9.png

fRWpEOp.png

nb1sCXM.png
[/CITAR]
Bom Dia,
Antes de mais obrigado por este excelente post, é extremamente útil na instalação de novos rádios no Honda Civic.
Eu tenho também um Civic versão IX hatchback de 2013, mas é versão europeia, pois eu sou de Portugal. Minha dúvida é se posso me guiar por estes diagramas de ligações audio, para também fazer instalação de auto rádio no meu Honda Civic? O meu carro não tem sistema amplificador de origem, apenas o rádio original tinha a função de GPS, mas é apenas do rádio, e também não é Honda connect. Agradecia imenso se alguém me pudesse ajudar. Muito obrigado. Aguardo resposta.
Atentamente
Carlos Fernandes

Bom Dia,
Antes de mais obrigado por este excelente post, é extremamente útil na instalação de novos rádios no Honda Civic.
Eu tenho também um Civic versão IX hatchback de 2013, mas é versão europeia, pois eu sou de Portugal. Minha dúvida é se posso me guiar por estes diagramas de ligações audio, para também fazer instalação de auto rádio no meu Honda Civic? O meu carro não tem sistema amplificador de origem, apenas o rádio original tinha a função de GPS, mas é apenas do rádio, e também não é Honda connect. Agradecia imenso se alguém me pudesse ajudar. Muito obrigado. Aguardo resposta.
Atentamente
Carlos Fernandes

Bom Dia,
Atentamente
Carlos Fernandes

google translate:

Good Morning,
First of all thanks for this excellent post, it is extremely useful when installing new radios on the Honda Civic.
I also have a Civic version IX hatchback from 2013, but it's a European version, since I'm from Portugal. My question is whether I can guide myself through these audio connection diagrams, to also install a car radio on my Honda Civic? My car has no original amplifier system, only the original radio had the GPS function, but it is only the radio, and neither is Honda connect. I would be grateful if anyone could help me. Thank you very much. I await reply.
carefully
Carlos Fernandes
=====

The diagrams above are for the north american version of the civic. The diagrams are not compatible to your version of the civic. You would have better luck at the civinfo forum as I linked on another one of your posts. They have a forum for the euro civic. Almost every user here is from the US or Canada.

Obrigado pela sua atenção, em responder á minha questão. Apesar de meu Civic IX hatchback ser versão europeia, pode ter as ligações dos conectores nas mesmas posições dos carros aí na América do Norte. A diferença pode ser apenas nas cores dos fios?? As posições poderiam ser as mesmas?? Já andei a pesquisar no civinfo, mas não consegui encontrar nenhum diagrama/ esquema para me ajudar.

Translate:

Thank you for your attention, in answering my question. Although my Civic IX hatchback is a European version, it can have the connections of the connectors in the same positions of the cars there in North America. The difference can only be in the colors of the wires ?? Could the positions be the same ?? I've been researching on civinfo, but I couldn't find any diagram / scheme to help me.

I wouldn't make that assumption. The pinouts are more than likely different as the hardware usually determines the pinouts.

Obrigado pela sua atenção, em responder á minha questão. Apesar de meu Civic IX hatchback ser versão europeia, pode ter as ligações dos conectores nas mesmas posições dos carros aí na América do Norte. A diferença pode ser apenas nas cores dos fios?? As posições poderiam ser as mesmas?? Já andei a pesquisar no civinfo, mas não consegui encontrar nenhum diagrama/ esquema para me ajudar.

google translate -

Thank you for your attention, in answering my question. Although my Civic IX hatchback is a European version, it can have the connections of the connectors in the same positions of the cars there in North America. The difference can only be in the colors of the wires ?? Could the positions be the same ?? I've been researching on civinfo, but I couldn't find any diagram / scheme to help me.

====

The radios as well as the harnesses are actually completely different from the US/Canada models. This has come up before, and the wiring is totally different. The pinouts/harnesses and the wires do not match up at all to the US/Canada model radios. You could call a local dealership or honda customer support and see if they have anything like service express in your area. They have a website for the US/Canada where you can pay to access their wiring diagrams and whatnot. Here is the link below, but do not pay to access it. It only applies to US and Canada models. There may be another site that you can access to see wiring diagrams for your model. I just do not know the site URL. Honda corporate or your dealership may be able to help there.

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.aspx

Obrigado pelo esclarecimento. Vou tentar contactar o serviço Honda Portugal, para ver se me ajudam. No site civinfo, não consegui nada, até agora. Obrigado

google translate -

Thanks for the clarification. I will try to contact Honda Portugal service, to see if they help me. On the civinfo website, I have not achieved anything so far. Thank you
====

hopefully you have some luck with them

sorry to bring up an old post. I have a US 2013 Si sedan. I recently got a touch screen radio from a Candian 15 Si sedan. So the 13 Si radio has only 5 connectors while the touch screen has 10 connectors. The difference on the 13 Si is that connector C from the 13 Si will not plug into the 15 Si touch screen radio. I know the 14-15 Si also had an hdmi/usb port but I am thinking it should be easy to swap. The part number for the hdmi/usb port is 39115-t4n-h01 and the wire harness part number is 39114-TR3-A21. Anyone know what is the function of connector C?

sorry to bring up an old post. I have a US 2013 Si sedan. I recently got a touch screen radio from a Candian 15 Si sedan. So the 13 Si radio has only 5 connectors while the touch screen has 10 connectors. The difference on the 13 Si is that connector C from the 13 Si will not plug into the 15 Si touch screen radio. I know the 14-15 Si also had an hdmi/usb port but I am thinking it should be easy to swap. The part number for the hdmi/usb port is 39115-t4n-h01 and the wire harness part number is 39114-TR3-A21. Anyone know what is the function of connector C?
C is listed in the first post here

C is listed in the first post here
Yeah I see that connector c is for Ga net bus signal. Not totally sure on what GA net means but I am guessing connector C must be for the bluetooth steering wheel controls. I managed to get a touch screen from a 15 Si. Connector C from the 2013 Si will not plug into Connector C on the back of the 14-15 Si touch screen radio. Doing the swap also makes you lose function of the usb under the arm rest. I am wondering if there is a easy way to keep function of the usb under the arm rest and bluetooth steering wheel controls without having to cut and splice wires.

Just installed a sub over the weekend, and couldn't have done it without this diagram. Bypassed the stock amp for the install. Thank you much for the info!

Hello, I’m new posting here so forgive if I make a mistake , I would like to know which conector is responsable of comunication with iMid display?

Hello, I’m new posting here so forgive if I make a mistake , I would like to know which conector is responsable of comunication with iMid display?
It appears you may be living in the Dominican Republic? Almost everyone here is from the US & Canada. Our vehicles are different from those found in other countries. Wiring, accessories, etc are not 100% matches outside north america. I would not go by these wiring diagrams without confirming they are 100% the same from a honda representative in your area. Almost anytime someone from other country looks at our wiring diagrams or parts, they do not match up correctly.

Is there something specific you're trying to do with the imid, or?

Is there something specific you're trying to do with the imid, or?

Sorry I forgot to mention that I imported my car from the US, so it’s the same but I’m trying to swap a 2014 EX headunit to my 2014 LX, audio works and steering wheel controls works too but I can get the iMid display to work

Sorry I forgot to mention that I imported my car from the US, so it’s the same but I’m trying to swap a 2014 EX headunit to my 2014 LX, audio works and steering wheel controls works too but I can get the iMid display to work

Can you verify the part number of the radio you purchased? Even though it's from an EX model, the EX coupe and EX sedan use different radio part numbers. The coupe has "premium audio", while the sedan does not. The wiring and pinouts are different between them.

2 door EX uses premium audio

Honda 39100-TS8-A52​

2dr EX with gps & premium audio is model

Honda 39100-TS8-A62​

4 door ex uses

Honda 39100-TR6-A51RM which replaced 39100-TR6-A51​

Honda 39100-TR6-A52 which replaced 39100-TR6-A51​

Back