For Sale 2015 Honda H.F.P rear trunk spoiler with molded carbonfiber gurney flap

FF MAYHEM

Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Kouki
Up for sale is my 2014 /15 Honda H.F.P Rear trunk spoiler with carbon fiber gurney flap molded in. The trunk spoiler is a true H.F.P purchased from Honda of Murfreesboro you can call the parts dept and ask for Hunter tell him Eli said to call if you want to verify the purchase. I later bought a Password J.D.M. rear carbon gurney flap from PASSWORD and had it molded in and painted.

The over condition is good and has been wrapped up in a moving blanket since I took it off. The price of the H.F.P. spoiler itself is around $500 and the flap just over $200 at the time plus paint shop fee for just under $300 and will let it go for $275 and shipping will be at buyers expense. Will meet up if you are a state over but you are buying lunch.

Pics of the wing can be found on my FACEBOOK page FF MAYHEM you will have to go through the photo gallery to see other pics and there is pics of the transformation in the process of when it all came together.

Screenshot_20170607-094919.jpg

Back