2015 Si: VSA, ABS, POWER STEERING, TPMS LIGHTS ON

sXeSi

Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys!

This car has officially made me go insane.

Here is what happened:
  • Jumped another car with a dead battery.
  • When I got back into the car after jumping the other, the VSA, ABS, Power Steering, and TPMS lights are all on and I cannot get them to turn off for the life of me.
  • No, the terminals were not crossed.
Fixes that I have tried:
  • Check battery and alternator with two different testers, both said they were okay.
  • Replaced the battery.
  • Used a jumper wire in pin 4 and pin 9 of the OBD port and pressed the brake and whatever a series of times to clear the lights, they would just come back on.
  • Let the battery sit overnight with the terminals disconnected.
  • Zip tied the positive and negative terminals together for 30 mins.
  • Checked the main multi-block fuse, looked good, but still ordered one and replaced it anyways.
  • Disconnected aftermarket amp and unhooked the battery to make sure that wasn't the issue, but that hasn't given me any issues since I've installed it.
Mods/Upgrades/Anything that makes the car not stock:
  • Raceland Coilovers
  • LED headlights/foglights
  • Subs/Amp (only powering the subs)
  • ESR Wheels
  • Tint, etc, etc, cosmetic stuff that wouldn't cause any issues
These mods have been on the car for months and have not had a single issue with them. The issue only started whenever I jumped the other car.

The car runs fine, doesn't skip a beat. I have noticed that it doesn't have traction control, but it does have power steering and I'm not sure about ABS. I feel like this is something so simple and stupid since it was something stupid that caused it. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

Possible Yaw Sensor needs to be replaced, may or may not be related to being jumped... I had the same lights on and the Yaw Sensor was replaced with 73k on the car. I was able to turn off the lights with a scan tool but it came back on later while driving. Scan tool did not say what part was faulty, only knew when I took it to the dealer. Try clearing the codes with a Scan Tool, some places like AutoZone lets you borrow one.

Back