2023 Honda Accord

What you don't see in these pictures is how far the bottom of the bumper comes forward.. we have one in the shop with 74 miles and already has an insurance claim. Right there around the lower grille comes really far forwards

What you don't see in these pictures is how far the bottom of the bumper comes forward.. we have one in the shop with 74 miles and already has an insurance claim. Right there around the lower grille comes really far forwards

I was watching a video in my YouTube feed (Rati's Rides) and he had the Sport Model L or whatever... Yuck :barf:

My wife saw me watching it and said ewww what are you watching? That car is hideous lol

A few days ago I was sandwiched between a 10th Gen Accord and an 11th Gen Accord... :barf:

A few days ago I was sandwiched between a 10th Gen Accord and an 11th Gen Accord... :barf:
i keep seeing the 11th gens around, theyre so blah looking, but the fancy new led tail lights catch my attention

i keep seeing the 11th gens around, theyre so blah looking, but the fancy new led tail lights catch my attention

I'm not a fan of the tail lights. I know some reviewers have said they like them but it still doesn't make the car look good overall lol

Back