4130 fabrication battery relocation bracket unboxing.

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Yea but not for a while. Its snowy salty and crappy here. I'll do it when I do the RBC install.

thanks for the vids... looks like it's made really well.

It ought to be for the price. Lol. But Yea seriously. Its really nice. Well worth it just in time savings alone. Plus you get to keep the standard size battery. Unlike the password JDM bracket. Good luck starting your car in 10 degree weather with one of those tiny dry cell batteries. Lol

Does it require any drilling or does it just bolt into some factory location?

It is a fierce shirt. And you are Panda-shaped in it . . . I hope that's OK to say. LOL. I actually watched this in 1080p and it was an AWESOME display of black wrinkle-finished steel. BTW, did you know that your table happened to be Panda-specific? JK. I'm very interested to see the video of the install.

Last edited:
It is a fierce shirt. And you are Panda-shaped in it . . . I hope that's OK to say. LOL. I actually watched this in 1080p and it was an AWESOME display of black wrinkle-finished steel. BTW, did you know that your table happened to be Panda-specific? JK. I'm very interested to see the video of the install.

Indeed. I am not a thin person. Lol. And yes the panda table was intentional.

yaa a couple bolts and a mount for the clutch line

Sleepingpanda:

I would triple-check the brown paper used as filler when they packed the box. You never know, might be in there. I've missed small items like that before.

It looks like a mix of Import DPS and Hybrid Racing's battery relocators. Are you going to make a custom intake?

It looks like a mix of Import DPS and Hybrid Racing's battery relocators. Are you going to make a custom intake?

Sorry didn't see this till now. Yes I already have a CAI made for the RBC 9th I bought off a member. Also have a password JDM power chamber Kevlar intake I'm going to try and make fit.

Back