9th gen factory service manual?

Jonathong

Delano, California
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone know when a factory service manual (fsm) that will come out for the 9th gens? Putting miles pretty quickly in my si and would like to know when I should replace or change things. Many thanks in advance!

Everything is going digital. Many of the new vehicles no longer have printed materials so you will need to access that information by subscription. Honda has this service available to those that are interested.

http://techinfo.honda.com

The Techinfo website is subscription-based by 3-day, 30-day, and 365-day at $10, $50, and $350 prices respectively.
Once you pay and login, you can access any of the documentation for Honda and Acura vehicles. Although you can download individual instructions, there are no complete shop manuals that you can download all at once. There are no options to obtain anything on CD or DVD format, you have download everything individually.

If you want a full shop manual that you don't have to pay for every time you need info, you're going to have to buy a paper one. As I previously mentioned, there is no such paper manual yet.

Back