9thcivic Ride Of The Month April 2013 Winner

I wanna say that I feel like looking at all the rides it crazy to think I got more votes!!!

Mikex18 car is insane just the sheer amount of time hard work and money that went into his car should have put him ontop in my eyes his car is extensively more modded then mine!! I love it man keep it up!

sk8nava your ride has in my opinion the PERFECT drop!!! And you've kept her super clean looking!!!!

Slushiest_MJ.... Again awesome drop killer wheels! And clean!!! And the VIP table is sick!!! Again keep it up man I'll be following your build!!

WhereIsBurkey .... Man your car and style is right up my ally if I wasent running you would have had my vote love the wheels love the drop pictures are awesome!!! Soooo clean I never really gave that color a second look before I saw your ride! Can't wait to see more

Thank you everyone for the votes and congrats!! I appreciate it it's so cool to see my car getting love!!! I think your all absoloutly crazy for voting for mine but I love you for it haha!!!

Thanks webby for setting everything up and thank you PRO Civic for the sick prizes!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to take anything away from TySI, or any other ROTM winners- but- do these winners get the ROTM decal from grafixpressions? I know on the 8thcivic forum the winners did (which was pretty awesome in my opinion). Is there one? Or one in the making?

They said they could make one, but no design has been created. If someone would like to design something.... they're more than welcome to.

I wanna say that I feel like looking at all the rides it crazy to think I got more votes!!!

Mikex18 car is insane just the sheer amount of time hard work and money that went into his car should have put him ontop in my eyes his car is extensively more modded then mine!! I love it man keep it up!

sk8nava your ride has in my opinion the PERFECT drop!!! And you've kept her super clean looking!!!!

Slushiest_MJ.... Again awesome drop killer wheels! And clean!!! And the VIP table is sick!!! Again keep it up man I'll be following your build!!

WhereIsBurkey .... Man your car and style is right up my ally if I wasent running you would have had my vote love the wheels love the drop pictures are awesome!!! Soooo clean I never really gave that color a second look before I saw your ride! Can't wait to see more

Thank you everyone for the votes and congrats!! I appreciate it it's so cool to see my car getting love!!! I think your all absoloutly crazy for voting for mine but I love you for it haha!!!

Thanks webby for setting everything up and thank you PRO Civic for the sick prizes!!!!

Spoke like a man.

I hate putting stickers on my vehicles...but the snob in me wants a ROTM decal haha.

Excellent wheel choice. RPM2s on blue Civics has always been a good choice IMO.

However I am grossly biased in support of this pairing.

I guess it goes without saying that this car is by far my favorite 9thgen yet.

I love the level that you have it lowered and I was wondering if you would tell me exactly what was needed in parts to complete the whole job as in alignment crap or some other weird spacer. I have always like how the bmw m3 sit and yours looks very similar. Even a good place to shop for the parts.
Thankyou,

Back