Acuity Instruments Shift Boot Collar upgrade

Hella JDM

Hey guys, Russ sent me one of these (I had to buy the other because I need both color ways lol) to check out. Needless to say, this is an unsung hero upgrade. Nobody is thinking to make something like this, and it is an excellent upgrade and addition to their shifter and shift knob. The box comes with zip ties for the boot, the collar, and two nuts, one is a short length for CTR style knobs, the other is a longer length for other knobs. Basically what it does, is allows you to lock the collar to the bottom the shift knob which makes it look very clean. As with everything Acuity makes, this is top notch, with perfect fitment and engineering. These should be released in the next week or two so stay tuned. BTW I am sure this will work with any shifter, stock, buddy club, TWM or Acuity so if you don't have an Acuity shifter but you want this upgrade, I don't see a reason why it won't work. It is offered in polished and black. I think I like the black better but I have both just in case lol.

15fp4oz.jpg

34xoxzp.jpg

8x3dr5.jpg

2rpv3io.jpg

2efow7q.jpg

t5pppu.jpg

oje5p5.jpg

2i9rsed.jpg

16gx3js.jpg

Back