Aero kit.

Ray_Kauffman

Philadelphia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
I went to the dealer today to see if they had a deal on the aero kit and they didn't. So the parts guy helped me figure out how much it would be and it came out to like $1600 with 20% it was like $1100 and I figured it wasn't that bad and then they told me it'd be another $600 to instal and I walked out. Didn't really wanna drop that kinda money on something that on changed the look.
Any input?

:yeahthat:..the front and back spoilers are a piece of cake, just need to take your time. Side spoilers are probably more of a pain but can be done.

and actually 1100 isn't bad... considering you could walk out the door with it? Or where they only giving you that price if you agreed for them to install it there?

It's a lot of money. If you like the look, then maybe it's worth it. Perhaps performance is more important, and you might decide to wait after making a bolt-on purchase first.

I've been on the fence on mods on my car since I bought it. Suspension, engine, appearance, etc. So far I've made no modifications. :hiding:

I know death_roll has told at least a few users here to upgrade their tires as a priority mod for the dragon.

Eh, maybe considered a mod. :think:
I know death_roll has told at least a few users here to upgrade their tires as a priority mod for the dragon.

nOObs to modding don't yet realize the difference a set of sticky summer tires does, I pretty much :giggle: to myself when I go through people's 'build' threads and see that they spend money right away on coils, flashpro, intake, exhaust, dp, yet are still rolling on the rubbish Michelin MXMXMMMWVVWXM4's or whatever they are.

nOObs to modding don't yet realize the difference a set of sticky summer tires does, I pretty much :giggle: to myself when I go through people's 'build' threads and see that they spend money right away on coils, flashpro, intake, exhaust, dp, yet are still rolling on the rubbish Michelin MXMXMMMWVVWXM4's or whatever they are.
what brand do you recommend ill read up on it

what brand do you recommend ill read up on it

Michelin pilot super sports if you can afftord them.
Continental extremecontact dw, and goodyear f1 asymmetric 2 are a bit lower cost but still ok.
Bridgestone pontenza re11 or dunlop direzza z2 if you really want to make your sides hurt, at the expense of some wet traction.

I'm dying for some summer/performance tires but I live in an apt complex with no garage and I'd gladly have winter tires for the winter but have no room for that at the moment. Are there any all season tires you could recommend? death_roll

I'm dying for some summer/performance tires but I live in an apt complex with no garage and I'd gladly have winter tires for the winter but have no room for that at the moment. Are there any all season tires you could recommend? death_roll

Continental extremecontact DWS are probably the best all around all season that does fairly well in the snow (above 7/32 of tread), but they are a little bit soft. The bridgestone re970 is up there in performance as well.

You can wait until summer, michelin is set to release the pilot a/s 3 which is the all season version of the super sport and supposed to outperform some summer tires.

Do you have a lot of snow? If so I'd recommend the DWS, or even the nokian WR G2

Continental extremecontact DWS are probably the best all around all season that does fairly well in the snow (above 7/32 of tread), but they are a little bit soft. The bridgestone re970 is up there in performance as well.

You can wait until summer, michelin is set to release the pilot a/s 3 which is the all season version of the super sport and supposed to outperform some summer tires.

Do you have a lot of snow? If so I'd recommend the DWS, or even the nokian WR G2

Not at all bud, I'm in Jersey just a couple months out the year. Just want some tires I wont have to worry about once I do get snow. I'm actually planning on buying some wheels in the summer so that's perfect..thank you so much man!

Back