Aftermarket Racing Steering Wheel (Sparco,Momo etc.)

It is. Someone has done it here, and I cannot remember who it is. They have pictures of themselves driving while holding the wheel out of the car window.

such as -
JZNOpNJ.jpg

After seeing a dear friend get hit head on and the only thing that saved her pretty face was the air bag,and her life,no way I'll keep the very cool steering wheel we have.i think it would look out of place,kinda Walmart ish...

There is a company that does aftermarket modifications to the stock steering wheel. That way you retain all the controls and safety features. I can't seem to find it at the moment but when I do I'll get you the link. They can do carbon inserts and that sort of thing. Like a carbon section between 10 & 2.

There is a company that does aftermarket modifications to the stock steering wheel. That way you retain all the controls and safety features. I can't seem to find it at the moment but when I do I'll get you the link. They can do carbon inserts and that sort of thing. Like a carbon section between 10 & 2.
And the wheel is detachable? I think that is what the op is after. A "removable" wheel

EDIT: I did not realize they were looking for detachable. I don't think this one is.

Found it: B & I

Just go under the steering wheel section and there are some options to modify the stock wheel. Yes, you have to send them your stock wheel or purchase another one from Honda but at least you can get a custom wheel and maintain your factory safety features.

http://www.bitrim.com/

Back