Andrew the Newbie

Should I buy Honda Splashguards??

• Total voters
Very Nice! Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Just graduated present?

:drooling: It looks really good. Congrats on both the car and graduating. I personally would get the OEM splash guards. And you can always paint match them in the long run if you don't like the black trim color. What are your other plans for the car?

:drooling: It looks really good. Congrats on both the car and graduating. I personally would get the OEM splash guards. And you can always paint match them in the long run if you don't like the black trim color. What are your other plans for the car?

Not to sure yet. This is my second Honda. Not sure if i will go down the bolt on route again or not. Def tint, splashguards and perhaps HIDs.

Welcome..... Screw paying off the collage dept. ......... Nice Si ...........

Welcome! I voted yes, but really it's your call. It's your baby. You know what it needs to look exactly how you imagine it. Good luck. Can't wait to see your ideas.
:thumb:

Very Nice. Mine came without splash guards and when it was sitting next to my wife's it just seemed it was missing something. It was the splash guards. I got mine from Bernardi's.

Yeah, I'm not sure why you're saying, "stupid me"? I was just letting you know of a place to get them in case your dealership is charging msrp for them.

Yeah, I'm not sure why you're saying, "stupid me"? I was just letting you know of a place to get them in case your dealership is charging msrp for them.
It was to keep the sponsors happy. They are a must have for forums.

Oh, you're fine. Just trying to save you some cash if possible. Most dealerships work purely off msrp. CHH does not.

Back