Andrew's 2012 Civic si Coupe

AndrewTx9thgen

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
si
2012 Civic si Coupe. Got the car last month with 34 miles on it :) People may hate but yeah i did plasti-dip the rims lol. Figured black on black would look much better. Heres a few pics before and after:

a4r6ab.jpg

jrdu2b.jpg

After Plasti-dip:
2wfo3r7.jpg

2ir3vw9.jpg

Batmobile status. Looks good...welcome to the site

Oh Crystal Black Pearl we have such a love hate relationship, Whens it's clean i Love it, 10 seconds later when it is dusty i hate it lol. Congrats on your Si

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!
As long as you love your car, that's what matters. Enjoy it like it is meant to be enjoyed!

I want a Civic Si but there are a couple reasons why I don't. #1 is that you have to only use 93 and up in gas and #2 is the red interior. I want the power that it has and the more aggressive look/stance,but the way gas is now days,guess I'll just have to get an Ex and mod it. But still considering getting one!

Think of it this way....you'll spend around $2.00- $2.40 more per tank of gas versus regular.

This is not only a good way to look at the 87 / 93 MPG................ But is a good way to see how much you're only going to spend per tank to drive in the "off" Econ mode and just enjoy the car, which ever car it is.

I don't even want to think about my 15 mpg Wrangler..........

Back