Animal pee on wheels

Darkk

Wish I could rig up the wheels to emit 20,000 volts when they pee on it but gotta keep it humane so is there some spray I can put on my aluminum alloy wheels that wouldn't cause damage to it? I know pet shops carry sprays for furniture but what about wheels when it's being exposed to constant weather?

By the way, why is it always the tires? Some odd odors it attracts them?

Don't even sweat it....just hose it off and be on your merry way.

As long as it's not on the car's body. :rotfl:

Get a bucket of water and throw it on the dog or the person if it's on a leash.......... Or the wheel if you can't catch them.

I told a guy to not let his dog stop near my mc to pee, and that if I see it again I'll leave some poison meat for the dog near where he sniffs............. no more pee......... and I wouldn't have poisened the dog.......... the guy maybe.

As far as cleaning is concerned pet stores sell enzyme based pee removal sprays that works wonders. Make sure you get a dog specific one.

Asking the owner to stop that would also work wonders if you find a way to make yourself heard :)

And to answer your question I think they pee on tires since they have a strong smell of rubber and considering they want to mark their territory they may want to mark/mask the stronger smells first :)

I should get some pee from a bobcat. lol. The neighbor's dog is a chihuahua and they usually let it run around the area. Funny that dog didn't bother my CRV but now my Hybrid? lol

So going to look into getting a spray. So far it hasn't messed up my wheels with stains or something like that. Just annoyed.

I should get some pee from a bobcat. lol. The neighbor's dog is a chihuahua and they usually let it run around the area. Funny that dog didn't bother my CRV but now my Hybrid? lol

So going to look into getting a spray. So far it hasn't messed up my wheels with stains or something like that. Just annoyed.

They have sprays to keep dogs from certain areas at pet stores. But just as bobcat pee they stink :) And even then they wear off fast.

Back