joker2266

Lacey, WA
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
FA5

• Our BC friends still like us :brock::domokundance:
    PLEASE READ ALL!!!!!
    This meet and cruise will be on Saturday June 9th, 2012. You have lots of time to book the day off work if need be and make other arrangements.

Everyone is welcome so feel free to bring along your family, friends, and fellow car enthusiasts, however with that being said this is NOT an open invitation to other forums.

The schedule is posted below which has various stops to regather and to have games and such for prizes. We'll stop for lunch in Squamish which has a McD's, A&W, KFC/TacoBell, and White Spot in the first/South area; Tims/Wendy's in the second; and a Subway, Starbucks, Boston Pizza, Fatburger, and a sushi place in the third/last/North area amongst others I'm sure. Some stops along the way before arriving in Whistler which we will park in lot #4 (free) and wander the village and everyone can do their own thing before we meet back up for dinner or NEW for this year take part in a Whistler themed game for prizes!. After we'll cruise on back to Van and stop at least in Porteau Cove & Park Royal Mall.

There will be a mandatory drivers meeting so that everyone is clear on our rules. As this is our big annual meet we don't want any problems so that we can continue this tradition.

Pre-meets are listed below for those who want to sign up.

And if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for the meet let us know.

Schedule:

10:00am: Meet @ Hugo Ray Park 1290 – 3rd Street, West Vancouver BC. (Cemetary Road parking lot)
    10:20am: Driver's Meeting – MANDATORY FOR ALL DRIVERS (see below)
    10:30am: Leave Vancouver
    11:15am: Make a stop at Brittania Beach
    12:00pm: Arrive in Squamish for lunch – Canadian Tire Parking lot (Mamquam Road)
    1:15pm: Depart Squamish
    1:30pm: Stop at Alice Lake
    3:00pm: Arrive in Whistler! Stroll the village, do your own thing, or NEW for this year take part in a Whistler themed game for prizes! & meet back up for dinner.
    Evening: Cruise back to Vancouver and stop at Porteau Cove along the way & Park Royal Mall.

Map of Selected Route:

Whistler Cruise - Google Maps

***ANYONE DRIVING MUST ATTEND THE MANDATORY DRIVER'S MEETING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CRUISE OR THEY MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE AS THERE WILL BE NO TOLERANCE FOR THOSE WHO BREAK THE RULES***

***If anyone needs a contact number PM k06civicEX or Ryan33***

Attendees:

8th gen BC Crew
    1) Ryan33 - Ryan
    2) k06civicEX - Karissa
    3) Comeau - Dave
    4) vietfx - Mike
    5) hp98173 - Chris +1
    6) smk - Stan

9th misfits
    1) Joker22662) Mitch
    4) David K
    5) David W
    6) Chittra
    and some mabys
    We can either go up on the 8th and stay over in bc. ( well get a few hotel rooms and just shart to keep cost low) Or we can go up the 9th and have to leave really really early. its about a 4 hour drive from lacey to the first met location. Pleas let me know asap what you all would like to do. Also i was lookin to possibly stay up in BC till sunday and stay at a hotel also so we dont have to drive tired in the middle of the night. Hope you all can make it. Also were going to meet in Edmonds most likely at ***** to eat before we go.

https://www.facebook.com/events/388855151124932/

I am usually in Cali hangin with the civic crew down there for a week when the whislter run is going on up here. I can run whistler when ever so it isnt that big of a deal for me anymore.

Everyone is welcome so feel free to bring along your family, friends, and fellow car enthusiasts, however with that being said this is NOT an open invitation to other forums.
- can you clarify this so I can edit your 1st post? Only civic owners welcome... only 8th/9th forum owners welcome - regardless of car?

Back