Anyone try or have these Door Sills/Scuff Plates?

Phaheem

Southern CA
Vehicle Model
'13 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Stumbled upon these while surfing eBay:

Here's the link: http://r.ebay.com/71C6xj

If they're real stainless steel like the description says, they'd be a decent way to keep your door sills from getting scuffed. Anyone have any experience with these?

$(KGrHqV,!qsFEFUeW9+rBRK(!nFScg~~60_57.JPG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
That's interesting. There's no installed pics. Lol.

I personally bought the Yospeed ones and I am very happy with them. These ones I am afraid the sides may scratch the paint since i actually see them being a bit bent on the edges in this pic. Depends on the colour of your car, I have a black one and the Yospeed black ones look sweet.

I personally bought the Yospeed ones and I am very happy with them. These ones I am afraid the sides may scratch the paint since i actually see them being a bit bent on the edges in this pic. Depends on the colour of your car, I have a black one and the Yospeed black ones look sweet.
Pics!!!

Here is a quick pic, sorry at the moment my car is quite dirty :(

Also here is the offical site for them

http://yospeed.com/2012-honda-civic-sedan-door-sill-garnish/

View attachment 24046
Yeah they look great. But I can't justify $100 for them, especially considering the part of the car their attached to - doesn't seem like the most conspicuous place for wear and tear.

But I spy OEM rubber floor mats...how do you like those? I'm between getting the OEM set:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374284504.404856.jpg

or the Weathertech set:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374284636.754112.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374284572.705694.jpg

Yeah they look great. But I can't justify $100 for them, especially considering the part of the car their attached to - doesn't seem like the most conspicuous place for wear and tear.

But I spy OEM rubber floor mats...how do you like those? I'm between getting the OEM set:

View attachment 24047

or the Weathertech set:

View attachment 24049

View attachment 24048

The ones i have are the Honda WeatherTec version, sticker on the box says WeatherTec but the logo is Civic so i liked it better plus i got a 10% discount so it was a no brainer.

Quality wise i am very happy. I did not think 200 for some mats is worth it but i was wrong, they're worth every penny. The carpet underneath stays prisitine and they catch all the dirt, water and leaves. I also drove my car daily in the Canadian winter and still no salt, humidity or anything on the carpet.

The ones i have are the Honda WeatherTec version, sticker on the box says WeatherTec but the logo is Civic so i liked it better plus i got a 10% discount so it was a no brainer.

Quality wise i am very happy. I did not think 200 for some mats is worth it but i was wrong, they're worth every penny. The carpet underneath stays prisitine and they catch all the dirt, water and leaves. I also drove my car daily in the Canadian winter and still no salt, humidity or anything on the carpet.
Wait, so you have Weathertech mats that are endorsed by Honda? Where did you get those from?

Wait, so you have Weathertech mats that are endorsed by Honda? Where did you get those from?

The dealership that i bought the car from. If you ask for the digital fits in Ottawa dealerships they have the Weathertecs, not sure if the info is advertised but on the box it came in it had a small weathertec sticker :) Same for my Mazda. They are identical except for the logo which says Civic or Mazda 3.

Back