Anyone with Invidia N1 experience

Michael Sanford

Vehicle Model
2014 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey, guys. Looking at purchasing an Invidia N1 for my 2015 civic si alongside Hondata. Just wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with the N1 as far as, how loud it sounds, exhaust drone, or any issues you've had. I appreciate the feedback, Thanks!

It's one of the two loudest exhausts available. People have said they've set car alarms off with it just driving around normally.

Do you know if it drones on the HWY at all? I do a good bit of driving and am just curious.

N1 Type Exhausts are pretty loud. Whether it be Apexi, Invidia, or Tsudo. ..and yeah, they drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:( Dang, I was really set on the N1. I'm not sure How I like the sound of the Q300. Any thoughts or recommendations on another exhaust?

People tend to praise the fullrace exhaust. It gets loud when you get on it, but it supposedly doesn't drone if you are just cruising.

Full Race does drone at 65+ speed. When I bought mine back in 2014 it had crappy fitment. Switched to q300 and the sound as well as quality was way better.

thank you for chiming in ^. I hadn't heard people say it had drone on the highway

it's not that bad, but it's loud enough for you to hear it.

Back