Back in the Si game

Dtexan

Denton, TX
So this weekend my wife traded in her 2007 IS350 for a 2013 Rallye Red Si Sedan. We have an 8th month old baby and the IS was not cutting it. I was comparing the two and the civic actually has 6" more rear leg room. So a little back story of the Hondas I have owned in chronological order.

1988 Acura Legend Coupe
1990 Acura Integra GS Coupe
1996 Accord LX Sedan
1996 Civic EX coupe
1999 Accord EX-L V6 coupe
2002 Civic Si
2003 Accord Coupe
2006 Civic LX Sedan
2010 Accord Sedan
2010 Accord Crosstour

So needless to say I've had a few Hondas. Once I can get some good pictures I will get them uploaded. Thanks for the warm welcomes and I hope to learn more about the new civics!

Update:

Here is a quick pic I took after a bath and wax with Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax!

b6b76303-8149-43ed-aacc-62e9c124fb17_zps6df1485b.jpg

Last edited:
The first time I sat in the back seat of a 250/350 I was amazed at the "foot room", or the lack of room back there. Congrats on your purchase. Post some pics when you get a chance!

Welcome to the site. How is the transition from the IS to SI besides the name flip? :D

Hahaha yeah the transition has been pretty smooth so far. I will definitely miss the Lexus as it had tons of power and was just a great overall car. My insurance went down $1 a month with the switch lol.

What did/do you think of the Crosstour?

I still have the Crosstour, and really enjoy it. I think it makes a great highway cruiser with plenty of comfort. I kind of have a thing for odd cars so it's only natural that I like the Crosstour.

Yup 2009 Forester XT, I really regret selling that car :( I did some very light mods to it including magnaflow cat-back exhaust and a few audio visual mods.

Back