Back to the Tried and True! - 2013 TW Si Sedan!

Long story short, after being a long time 8th gen member and tuning the crap out of my 07 si sedan (Header, cai, exhaust, camber F+R, springs, throttle body spacer and a few aesthetic additions) she treated me so well, and then I took her swimming during a hurricane in Galveston...

Then comes the worst mistake in my life, selling my baby and putting the cash directly into a 2012 Jetta GLI, while it looked stunning, I've had nothing but problems from the moment I drove off the lot, everything from stupid rattling, to irritating drive issues (most of which the dealer would always just shrug off) Needless to say VW has rubbed me the wrong way permanently!

Now comes the good part! I am coming back to the family of cars that has never let me down! I will be picking up my 2013 TW si sedan tonight, and there will be oh so many good things to come from here on out! Pics to come ASAP, cant wait to be a part of the community again! :wavey:

Welcome! this is a great community and that Si will treat you well.
Good to see you back in the Honda family

Welcome to the forums!

Excellent! Sorry to hear about your troubles but I hope you'll like the new Si a ton. Definitely let us know what you think of it compared to your 8th gen.

welcome to the site, and congrats on your latest purchase....

:useless:

Welcome! It's interesting to see how many have left Honda and came right back, me included!

Congrats on the new ride!

So anyone who had asked about the GLI to SI comparison...

The SI Wins hands down, I love the stiffer feel, surprisingly quieter ride in terms of wind noise (aside from exhaust note which we will be beefing up anyway :) )

and my most noted key difference... I LOVE how honda actually got the bluetooth streaming to come in clear!!! (aside from the slight lack of bass which I can forgive for the sake of convenience), My GLI always sounded like there was static coming over the bluetooth audio

some users have been complaining about the lag on bluetooth though.

Back