Bird crap on black cars

rain91

Vehicle Model
fb6
Body Style
http://soundcloud.com/lazy_rain
Is there something about black paint that attracts birds? I literally washed my car yesterday and today i found 4 spots of **** on my car. when i park my car at work in the lot it seems like my car and the other black cars get targeted more than everyone else

Ha ha I get the same thing :) I keep a bottle of quick detailer and always clean it off, that sh*t is pretty acidic and it may leave marks if left on too long. The only thing I do not like about winter is that I cannot wash my car in my driveway...

Forgot to mention, quick detailer should be used only if the car is clean in general, if dirt is present around the "gift" you will scratch the paint. That case washing is required or at least partial washing with a bit of water in the area and then quick detailer.

Yeah, I wonder that too. I always wait until I can get plenty of water and a soft cloth. Sometimes it isn't until I finally get home from work.

so a few weeks past and i still have the poop on my car >_> i hate myself but its never "warm" enough (over freezing) for a safe time to wash it D:... and when it is im working

Back