Blacked out tailed and emblem

PhillySunburstFG4

Don't know if this is the right section. If it isn't please move it.

Me and a buddy of mine picked up a can of black plasti dip and blacked out our cars.

Tell me what you think.

165473_182229205260839_1685365003_n.jpg

11049_558501487514087_1341501780_n.jpg

Interesting look... at least it's something new.... I feel like taillights should be shiny though, like vinyls... I have been wanting to see what plasti-dip in the smoke color with the glossifier over it looks like on tails.

Regular black plasti though? Awfully dark for tail lights.....Might be a safety issue. Pics with the lights on? That stuff is dense.

edit: Black emblem is nice though!

Last edited:
I really like the emblems! If you did the front one can you post up a pic?

My friend at work got a ticket for tinted tails,the cop knew his stuff.cost him 265.00 plus cost and proof there back to original.I probably won't go that route now since I pass Flowery Branch cops every day.

Not too safe bro....tail lights are a bright colour for a reason. Maybe have a corner peeled up just a bit for when the cops pull you over and then before they write you up you can quickly peel it off.

Reactions: Nix
Now that's an idea....

Cop: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

You: "No."

Cop: "Tinted taillights. They are too dark."

You: "Let me come see." (Pulls plasti-dip off real quick like a magician)

Cop "....I guess I was mistaken. On your way citizen."
:rotfl:

Now that's an idea....

Cop: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

You: "No."

Cop: "Tinted taillights. They are too dark."

You: "Let me come see." (Pulls plasti-dip off real quick like a magician)

Cop "....I guess I was mistaken. On your way citizen."

Lmao

they shine through just fine. i'll post a pic at night when i get a chance. i live in philly, cops dont really give a **** what you do to your car as long as its in one piece and then even they dont care.

they shine through just fine. i'll post a pic at night when i get a chance. i live in philly, cops dont really give a **** what you do to your car as long as its in one piece and then even they dont care.
bs man lol mass staties are cracking down on me and my buddies as well as every modded car on the road. first tinted tails, then tint and now really getting strict with exhaust.

haven't been stopped yet and pretty sure I won't be unless I'm in NJ or another state nearby where cops are major a**holes

Back