Center Console Fuse Question...

Daniel Bivona

Pompton Plains, NJ
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Hey guys, Hoping someone might be able to answer a quick question, I appreciate it. I believe the fuse for my center console is blown since my USB port does not function when I hook a device up to it. I've looked through the car manual and reviewed the fuses pages, but did not find exactly which fuse under the drivers side dash to replace that is associated with the center console power. Anyone point me in the right direction?

You happen to own a multimeter? I'm guessing you don't have a fuse light tester.

Have you tried a different device? Maybe the problem is not electrical, but rather a connectivity problem. ?

Have you tried a different device? Maybe the problem is not electrical, but rather a connectivity problem. ?
I have a Blackberry 9900 for work and it won't charge through the USB on a little Belkin plug in surge protector I have for some reason. I have to use the wall charger I got with the phone and plug it into the surge directly. My iPhone charges find through the USB so it's not necessarily the USB isn't "working".

Back