Charlotte Meet up?

I would roll to Charlotte if there was a solid meet to go to, it's about 3 hours away from me, any good ones coming up with a lot of people let me know ...

Its only about an hour or 2 north of me im running pure stock but id love to see first hand the capabilities and imagination people put on this car

In Charlotte also.....
Well, I'm in Charlotte and would be down to go anytime.
I would roll to Charlotte if there was a solid meet to go to, it's about 3 hours away from me, any good ones coming up with a lot of people let me know ...
So I've been seeing a lot of pics of other city and states where all the 9th's get together and take cool pics and whatnot.

Kinda curious to see if anyone's down for a meet up in Charlotte for 9th gens! It'll be pretty awesome to meet some new people too. Maybe food? I honestly have no clue how these things work. :eek:

Let me know!:wheee:

I just moved out here from Ct and just purchased a 2013 Si I was running around Friday night trying to find people to cruise w/
e43774d2118f4a2befbe578b8405ab09.jpg

Found myself at CPCC at the end of it all lol

I just moved out here from Ct and just purchased a 2013 Si I was running around Friday night trying to find people to cruise w/
e43774d2118f4a2befbe578b8405ab09.jpg

Found myself at CPCC at the end of it all lol
Been there quite a few times, I live 5 min from CPCC central campus

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back