Check charging , check VSA , ABS , Power steering

Julianh0411

I been trying to figure out what this could be without having to take it to a Honda dealer as my car is really modified . I been getting a check charging system coming on and off would drive or turn car on and off and it would go away . Now while driving power steering locks up and I get check abs VSA power steering check brake system etc . Yesterday went to gas station yes I know I shouldn’t be driving like this but it is my only car . Car was on but nothing worked dash lights imid stereo and even the idle was completely dead but car was on. Only code I get is Modulator control unit power source circuit (IG) low voltage . I replaced battery sensor and check fusable link under hood and dash. Both good . I’m guessing it’s the alternator . If anyone has had this problem or similar can you let me know what it was you did to fix? Here’s a video I uploaded to YT

View: https://youtu.be/n0A050f0y6o

Is the car stock? List mods if you have some.

If you have a multimeter check your battery voltage. If you don't have one, any shop like autozone will test your battery for free. A number of users have had this happen when their battery was on its way out.

Is the car stock? List mods if you have some.

If you have a multimeter check your battery voltage. If you don't have one, any shop like autozone will test your battery for free. A number of users have had this happen when their battery was on its way out.

car is FBO ultra mani on E85 with lightweight crank pulleys . That’s my next thing is to check the battery before I swap the alternator out . I will go to autozone in the morning and check .

Back