CIVIC EXS 2012 Brazillian

Rogerinhu

Hello I am Brazilian and I am a 9th Civic EXS 2012 model

This is a great pleasure on this board with you!

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

Welcome........ The more international the more rounded we become....... Did you get yours "bikini waxed"? ....... I joke

welcome to the site. I'm curious as to what do you think of the US version of the car? If you've looked through this site, I'm sure you've seen pics of how the car looks here compared to your version.

welcome to the site. I'm curious as to what do you think of the US version of the car? If you've looked through this site, I'm sure you've seen pics of how the car looks here compared to your version.
It's beautiful,
I believe the American version is clean and the like, the cover without those rear reflectors is much prettier.

We just have the Civic sedan version and the version in three models SI went to the 8th only.
EXS version is currently the top of the line in Brazil

I did some searching, and it looks like I found websites claiming it's $1.56 per liter USD? Were you saying $1.10/liter?

3.79liters= 1 gallon...so it looks like it's roughly $6/gallon USD there. (unless that web source wasn't up to date)

I did some searching, and it looks like I found websites claiming it's $1.56 per liter USD? Were you saying $1.10/liter?

3.79liters= 1 gallon...so it looks like it's roughly $6/gallon USD there. (unless that web source wasn't up to date)
Gasoline prices vary according to the city and region, the value per liter.
We use too much ethanol from sugar cane. The cars, almost all are "flex" fuel or bi. The alcohol is 30% cheaper than gasoline on average.

Back