DIY Clutch Install 2012 Si

I made this for the other site but I figured I'd post it here too:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Clutch-Replacement-2012-2015-Civic-Si/

Enjoy.

P.S... It has been brought to my attention that the Northern cars might have trouble removing the steering rack so I'm coming up with an alternate set of instructions for you poor guys.
do I have permission to pull the diy and actually post the info/pics directly into the 1st post? That way if their server is ever down etc the stuff is still viewable here?

do I have permission to pull the diy and actually post the info/pics directly into the 1st post? That way if their server is ever down etc the stuff is still viewable here?

Yes. You may post them here with the understanding that any updates that I make to the instructable won't be updated here automatically.

Is there a video or PDF of this DIY. I am getting the Exedy Stage 1 clutch put in today, I need help. Its hard looking at it from that website that the guy posted. Is there anything on here Webby? I am installing Stage 1 Clutch with Flywheel.

After that, I need to Install the DW65c fuel pump. After that KW supercharger is getting installed. I am trying to do everyone by myself. VITVIPER or Keith Dowes will be tunning my car. I have the Flashpro already.

I just need help with the Clutch and Flywheel installation, and then the Fuel pump. Can you point me in the right direction please.

I will work on this. Totally forgot he gave permission to bring it over here.

Well I just wasted a few hours backing up over 100 images and instructions from the diy. I didn't realize how many of the images have annotations on them, or markings showing what bolts are being dealt with etc. I could keep going, but the instructions would be missing every annotation/notes that are on top of the images. To copy it, I'd have to basically edit and photoshop each image and add the text on all of the instructions. It would make more sense to actually go off of the notes he has on the photos. It'd take me absolutely forever to save each image and photoshop all of them.

Well I just wasted a few hours backing up over 100 images and instructions from the diy. I didn't realize how many of the images have annotations on them, or markings showing what bolts are being dealt with etc. I could keep going, but the instructions would be missing every annotation/notes that are on top of the images. To copy it, I'd have to basically edit and photoshop each image and add the text on all of the instructions. It would make more sense to actually go off of the notes he has on the photos. It'd take me absolutely forever to save each image and photoshop all of them.

Thank for trying Webby, don't waist your time doing that. I will try to go off what he has up there.

How about the DW65C fuel pump Install? Any suggestions where I can get info on that?

This diy is a game changer. From everything thing i've seen I'm thinking the re installation of the subframe is gonna be a pita. I'm especially afraid because the cars been in an accident and im curious to see how the bolt holes line up. I'm thinking of dropping the rack with the subframe instead of propping it up. I think I'm gonna use my hoist to support the transmission while i drop it. I'm really anxious and excited to do this.

sounds like a can of heartache :brock: bolts may not line up, butt be off-perhaps a drill will fix things up:pat::worms:

Back