Coffee Advocates?

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I don't drink coffee often.. I usually go months drinking it followed by months not drinking it... Not sure why. Coffee never gave me energy or wakes me up... Don't care for the smell of it. I like the taste.

Anyways when staying at the Bed & Breakfast place in Arizona last week they had Whiskey Coffee... I was like sure I'll order that. I really liked it. The owner of the Bed & Breakfast said his local person couldn't get a whiskey barrel so he got it from this place below. So I ordered some (for myself and a friend) and it should be here next week.

https://whiskeymorningcoffee.com/collections/coffee/products/barrel-aged-coffee

front4mp_2048x.png

Does it really have a smell and taste to it from the beans sitting in the whiskey barrels? It seems like it would lose whatever it had during roasting? $20 for 10 ounces is definitely premium

Does it really have a smell and taste to it from the beans sitting in the whiskey barrels? It seems like it would lose whatever it had during roasting? $20 for 10 ounces is definitely premium
Yes it smelled/tasted like they've been in a whiskey barrel. :thumb:

$25/10 ounces after shipping. Lol

I like the coffee! But I don't buy the super expensive stuff. We used to buy the large bags of Starbucks medium roasts from BJ's for our Keurig(not the pods).

I'm one of those "weird" people that can pretty much drink coffee whenever.

We know.. :hiding:

That coffee sounds amazing! I always enjoy smelling coffee being made

The place it's made is Southwest of Dallas. You should drive there. It's a Distillery too!

Back