Compatible?

Ernesto Montano

Miami, Fl
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys I just got my '13 TW Civic Si last week and ever since before I got I was already looking at mods and I was gunna eventually plan on tuning it after said mods were done.

I know literally nothing on flashpro because I was planning on learning when I bought my full exhaust but this deal came up on my local market on this flashpro, and my question is : is it compatible?

I think I read that the flashpro just has to be unlinked from the previous owners car but I'm not sure if this flashpro works for my car to begin with, anything else I need to do when buying this used?
926785e87a69b91637fc0ca724f35856.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Should work on your car as long as it is unmarried from the previous car as mentioned above.

According to what you guys are saying then I think I'd be dumb not to pick this up for $200

$200 sounds stolen or broken. Most used ones are selling for like $550. Have them take a screenshot showing the flashpro has been unmarried from their car. They can plug it into a computer and do that in 2 seconds.

$200 sounds stolen or broken. Most used ones are selling for like $550. Have them take a screenshot showing the flashpro has been unmarried from their car. They can plug it into a computer and do that in 2 seconds.
Yeah that's what I was thinking.. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

haha....yeah, it might be $200 out the window. You might end up with a box or rocks.......

Like Webby said, $500 is the going rate. It is not an item that the condition of the item worsens over time. So the price of the used Flashpro is pretty close to the price of it new.

Well if i do decide on buying it its local pickup, so doesn't that mean I can like bring a laptop and plug it in on the spot before I buy it to make sure that it is unmarried?

I'm not saying it isn't a great deal, but I've never been a fan or buying used engine management. Whether it be Flash Pro, AccessPort, or some piggyback. Imagine bricking your ECU and asking them to cover any repairs. Seems like being the original purchaser would be easier.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back