Coolant leaking into Engine!?

corybgee

Phx, Japan, Afghanistan
Vehicle Model
FB6
Hey everyone,

Got an issue. I have a Skunk2 intake manifold with the PRL adapter, and i was told by honda that coolant is leaking in with the oil from the intake manifold. Can anyone PLEASE give some suggestions or anything. I put RTV around the gasket but it is still leaking out a little bit on the top right corner, so im assuming it is still getting into the engine as well.

Cory

its because the skunk2 port is slightly bigger. i had a similar issue with my kraftwerks kit. what you have to do is get a thermal gasket and remove the o rings on the manifold side and place the thermal gasket between the adapter and manifold.

its because the skunk2 port is slightly bigger. i had a similar issue with my kraftwerks kit. what you have to do is get a thermal gasket and remove the o rings on the manifold side and place the thermal gasket between the adapter and manifold.
Thanks man, I'll give that a shot. Hope it works.

Thanks man, I'll give that a shot. Hope it works.
yeah i couldnt get my coolant to stop leaking and had no heat. this is was what worked for me, another guy on the 9thgen facebook page told me what to do. he did the same thing with his skunk2 mani

Back