Corona, Riverside Area

Victoria Gardens is exactly an hour drive with me with normal traffic conditions, 65mph, I went up there on Saturday to check out uti, not sure if I'll end up going to the school but if I do I'll definitely go to this meet

I went to that school right after I graduated high school. right off heaven exit on the 10 frwy. didnt get to finish cause some issues. but im down for some meets, dont know how it'll work with my work schedule though

I went to that school right after I graduated high school. right off heaven exit on the 10 frwy. didnt get to finish cause some issues. but im down for some meets, dont know how it'll work with my work schedule though
How was the school? I heard its somewhat of a joke and a scam and some employers dont really care for it

I thought it was cool. pricey but im not sure how easy or hard it was to get a job once you get certified. did 4 months out of the year then had tom drop out.

Oh if you guys make the meet try to make it a Saturday, I work on Fridays till 10pm, would be greatly appreciated:)

thats dope bro. we should meet up for a cruise when your around.

Hmmmm I would be down but I don't think there's any good roads or fun places to drive around up there, lots of traffic and lights and anyways I'll definitely message you anytime I go up there for a cruise

Last edited:
Anyone want to meet up tonight I feel like I need to expand mg friends zone with the same car as me Lol live in Anaheim who's down hit me up.

Back