Coverking custom seat cover

Arcey

Montreal
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
Hi everyone ,

ok so apparently Coverking only makes the front row for the 2012 civic coupe ... ! ?
So my only option would be to order front for the 2012 and back for 20?? if any other
year is 100% the same as the 2012 .

Would anyone know or be able to verify if the back seat of the 2012 civic coupe is
100 % the same as the 2011 or any other year . By exactly i mean , size , thickness ,
width , headrest , seat belt and headrest location , the 60/40 , everything .

might be worth emailing coverking? I'm not sure who would have an 8th coupe and a 9th coupe to measure the differences.
Dar-Dar has an 8th coupe. Still may be difficult to measure all of the same points of the seats and stuff.

Judging on the two pictures shown below (2012 Si coupe rear seats vs. 2006 Civic EX coupe rear seats), the seats look very identical.
ag_12civicsi_rearseat.JPG

2011-honda-civic-coupe-2-door-auto-ex-rear-seats_100326079_l.jpg

Okay, so this is what I did. I went to autoanything.com to look at the CoverKing seats for the 2012 Civic EX coupes. I then chose a random colored rear seat cover, for example: 'Coverking Neoprene Seat Cover. Color: Black. Vehicle: 2012 Honda Civic. Submodel: EX Coupe, 60/40 split-back, with solid bottom. Part number: CSCF1HD9392.'

I then searched the part number on google. Results show that the part fits a 2011 civic coupe rear seats:
Coverking CSCF1HD9392, CSCF1HD9392 2011 Coverking Seat Cover Honda Civic Coupe 2011-2011, Rear Seats, Neoprene, Black
I'm not too sure why it only says 2011-2011 civic coupe instead of 2006-2011.

Hi,
I just called coverking as we are an authorized coverking vendor and they are saying that the 2012 seats are different which is why they are not advertised as fitting a 2012. He did say that sometimes the only difference could be as simple as a head rest (which can be see in the pics you posted above).

Steve

slight differences in the seams as well, but if everything is done custom....I guess they just need the patterns?

Thats what it sounds like. They manufacture everything in house so i'm sure it's just a matter of time before they come out with the rear seat covers.

Steve

kbhalloweenbanner.jpg

Thank you for the continued support everyone! All orders for Coverking Seat covers have been processed and once tracking numbers are available they will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

Take advantage of our scary low prices! We are offering an additional 5% off every product, plus FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states!

Use coupon code: 5OFF

Danny

Back