custom exhsust?

Michael Perez

Miami, FL
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello. I have someone that does custom work and I was wondering how to go about center exhaust. Do they have a blank valance or would I need an LX bumper and cut it?

You'd need a non-SI bumper if you're trying to cut a new spot for it in the middle.

Even if it does fit. After further researc it seems as if the heat shield and plastic is in the way if where the pipe would route to the center

Well today out if boredom I removed my axle back and my car sounds sweet and deep However the car vibrates because the exhaust is being pushed in that tunnel and against the lowering spring a concern of mine is the spring and if the heat will damage it. I think tomorrow i will have a flange and turn down bolted with the existing hardware. What do u guys think?

As of now the car has no tip and axle back. Tomorrow morning I am heading out to explore my options and will post pics

So the exhaust pipe just stops back by the gas tank???

Essentially, however the tank is fully covered in a plastic shield and it dumps pretty far to the right hand side avoiding any potential dangers. I will have pics up this afternoon

Sounds like a plan. Is the exhaust pipe before the muffler on and hangers? That might help with the knocking

I will try asap to get vids up. The exhaust is stock except for tg axle back. So I only have one muffler

Back