Dallas Texas residence

Kev_bots

Hello everyone,
Recently purchased a new 2014 civic si and lovin every minute of it.
First I went to McKinney honda and got talking to a salesman and he did great although they didn't have the sedan nor the color I wanted so I just test drove the coupe they had just to get the cell of the car. They said they could order me a car from they color I wanted and the sedan style but it was all they way from Houston. We got talking about a price and the salesman brought over his financial person (can't remember his title nor his name). But this guy... TOTAL *******! He told us we were about 3,000 dollars off from their price. (Car's price was around $28,000). Our price was $21,000 and we knew it was low but it was worth a try. But his words exactly " You can but a civic but not a civic si with 21,000." and he kept repeating that. And during this time his attitude and his body language was very rude. My mom was with my by the way to co sign for me and she asked if we could have his car and he takes our number and he think about the price. " no you don't need my card with that price I don't need to think about it" he said. After that i was done i told him we are leaving and we left. The next day they called me and asked if i was still interested, NO. I don't think so.

Week later My mom and I went to Honda Richardson, and man these people were the best and friendlest people and they did their job great. They had the color and car style I want and everything, the whole nine yards. Got to test drive the car that I have now and we sat down talk about the price and this time our budget was $22,000. We got the car for $22,169 even though we had to pay slightly a little more I wanted to help the guy out a little. We got tax title and licensing for that price and by far the best experience I had for my first time buying a car.

I recommend going to Richardson for a car and ask for amid. Well Rounded guy and very polite. Hope this help some one!

Congrats on your new car & finding a place that treated you properly.

NEVER EVER deal with Lute riley honda, Frank kent honda, Mckinney honda, Vandergriff honda has sold more than 4 cars to me i love that dealership! Congrats on the ride buddy. I also was in the same situation as you, Treated like dirt once we talked about financing options at Mckinney honda.

I looked around for an si and saw a couple in David mcdavid Frisco and lewisville honda but we were a few grand away on price. but both places were very very polite and very helpful. i have dealt with Mckinney trying to get an oil filter for my wife's accord and the a-hole was trying to charge me $14 for it when i normally get it for $7. told him this and he was arrogant and tried to mock me in front of his coworkers. but did end up stealin my 2013 si from 5 star ford in lewisville with only 20k miles on it :thumbsup::bananasplit::dog:

Back