DC guys need your help

TJ___90

Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
2012 CIVIC SI
Body Style
Coup
I came from Charlotte NC the road is smooth As butter. But here my car is rubbing all the time . need a place just to rise the coilovers. Or if someone would help he have the coilover keys and a jack

Hey @squiggy can you look around DC on the user map. In Alexandria one user is tagged with the wrong spelling on the user name. The last user above is vI"V" instead of vI"Y". Just a typo. I figured it out when it didn't tag them. I found their zip code post in the map thread. It just needs edited? If that is possible of course.

Hey @squiggy can you look around DC on the user map. In Alexandria one user is tagged with the wrong spelling on the user name. The last user above is vI"V" instead of vI"Y". Just a typo. I figured it out when it didn't tag them. I found their zip code post in the map thread. It just needs edited? If that is possible of course.

Fixed!

Yeah, I replied to his PM to me, but I won't be in DC to assist.
I wish I had a shop to recommend, but I never need to go to any shop around here :|
I'm pretty sure any mechanic place could assist, but god knows how much they'll charge.

Thanks DC for the bad roads again .... love you charlotte ... back.

thanks guys I'm back little early I'll remember next time to rise the car before traveling anywhere.

Back