DDM Tuning Hids- Review & Reaction

Hey.. You don't have to use the 5% off.. Pay full price. I don't care. Just trying to share it.
He's saying that because someone here waited almost a month for their order to show up.

your package was marked from cali? Most are saying their package came direct from china.

Dang I wouldn't have ordered from DDM if I knew it could take a month to arrive. Also, should I have gotten the HID harness with 35W?

This company has THE WORST customer service ever. They take a days worth of time to respond to your email, usually in the wee hours of the night when you're asleep. So you end up spending a week on a conversation that should last no more than 10 mins. They will probably mess up your order again if you claim a warranty from them. If you happen to be lucky enough that they get your order right the first time, the bulbs probably won't match. Save yourself the trouble and dont't order from these morons.

This company has THE WORST customer service ever. They take a days worth of time to respond to your email, usually in the wee hours of the night when you're asleep. So you end up spending a week on a conversation that should last no more than 10 mins. They will probably mess up your order again if you claim a warranty from them. If you happen to be lucky enough that they get your order right the first time, the bulbs probably won't match. Save yourself the trouble and dont't order from these morons.
Replying late at night, because you're most likely talking directly to individuals in China.

I had my DDM Tuning HID's on my '07 WRX for a few years (3 years?) and had no issues. Trade the car in with them so not sure if they are still working properly.

Replying late at night, because you're most likely talking directly to individuals in China.

I know they are based out of California but everyone is sourcing everything out... Wouldn't surprise me if it was overseas support.

I had my DDM Tuning HID's on my '07 WRX for a few years (3 years?) and had no issues. Trade the car in with them so not sure if they are still working properly.

I know they are based out of California but everyone is sourcing everything out... Wouldn't surprise me if it was overseas support.
You can find the exact kits directly from china for around 8-12 dollars. That's bulbs, ballasts, and harnesses for that price. They just use them and turn around and sell them for like 30 or whatever.

You can find the exact kits directly from china for around 8-12 dollars. That's bulbs, ballasts, and harnesses for that price. They just use them and turn around and sell them for like 30 or whatever.

:( But I liked mine.

:( But I liked mine.
It's not just their stuff. Almost all companies use similar products. SOME vary in quality, but most are very similar. You can even see the same molds and stuff used for a huge portion of the stuff available.

Back