Decided to quit lurking

JayGeeisMe

CA
Vehicle Model
SI HFP
Hey all,
I'm Jon from NorCal. I recently traded in my 8th gen Si for a 9th last month. I've been getting a lot of info from this forum and it actually helped me pull the trigger on getting a 9th gen. So now that I have one I decided to quit lurking and make an account. I haven't been active on a forum in a few years so bear with me, but I do know how to use search.
My car is a 2012 HFP edition Si. It's completely stock except for tint and H&R springs. I'm still contemplating which mods I should do so all suggestions are welcome. Here are a few pix of my cars past and present.
Thanks.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

You can definitely get bolt ons without flashpro & feel gains. Flashpro & a tune just really helps give you everything those bolt ons really have to offer. There are some helpful links below my post showing various bolt-on options, and also suspension options. May help you out some

Thanks Webby. I'm new to modding the K series. My 8th gen was bone stock with pro kit springs. But the characteristics of the K24 have me wanting to start modding again. Just wasn't sure if the ECU would compensate for the mods negating any good gains and killing my MPG.

Integra was killer. Looks great, don't see many HFP coupes.

Appreciate it man! It was a DB8 GSR. Full bolt ons with cams, coilovers and Hondata. It was stolen 3 months after I moved back to CA
=,[ RIP Teggy

Glad you finally decided to join! Very nice collection of cars you've had!

I know others have already mentioned it but yes, you don't need flashpro right away. You can get away with intake/exhaust and so on. Just don't go too crazy with one of those massive 3.5" intakes and you should be fine. The "regular" ones won't throw codes on you. Flashpro is great but definitely take into account the item itself and the cost of a good tune. Keep an eye on vitvipers section as he is a great tuner and occasionally offers bundle deals with FP/Tune.

Back