Cartographer
VIP Member
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Interesting.. :think:

I haven't bought tires from TireRack in a while.. last set I got from Costco and had them mount them. It was easier.

I think my last 4+ sets have all come from tirerack if I’m not mistaken.

My last 5 sets of tires all from Discount Tire. There’s a shop down the street and super convenient. I love the Tire Rack rating system and reviews.

last time i bought tires through Tire Rack i also used their home installation service, could not have been more painless. Hopefully the merger doesnt alter those services

last time i bought tires through Tire Rack i also used their home installation service, could not have been more painless. Hopefully the merger doesnt alter those services

If they weren't local to me, I probably wouldn't care, but I love the people at HQ.

I'm guessing the process will stay the same but they will send the tires to a Discount Tire store local to you for the install?

I've pretty much always have gone to a Discount Tire store to get tires put on rims.

Back