Euro Civic L

Euro Civic L

I finally picked my new Honda Euro Civic up on Friday, just a few photo's to give you a taster.
IMGP0556.jpg

IMGP0561.jpg

IMGP0559.jpg

Def. would like to see more! How do you like it so far?

So far I'm more than happy, the Deep Sapphire Blue color is amazing. I gave it a coat of polish on Saturday and I didn't find a single blemish in the paintwork. Inside the leather seat are soooooo comfortable and that smell of new leather. So far I have connected my new iPod Touch 5 via the USB cable and that works great, everything including the album art is displayed on the IM screen and everything can be selected from the controls on the steering wheel. My iPhone connects via the integrated bluetooth and a message comes up on the Im screen to tell you that your phone is connected as soon as you switch the ignition on, all your contacts are transferred into the cars phonebook and again all the controls are on the steering wheel, finally I managed to connect my older iPod touch which has my Tomtom satnav app on via the aux plug, this means that when it is in the Tomtom cradle, that just happens to fit very snugly in the centre console, gives you commands they come thro the stereo. Which brings me on to the stereo, in the L model it comes with the PREMIER system which includes tweeters in the A pillars and a sub woofer in the boot, this sounds awesome and again controlled via the steering wheel with all the info displayed on the IM screen. There are so many other electronic gadgets like the cruise control that has a built in speed limiter, so once this is set it doesn't matter how hard you press the accelerator you won't go any faster. How does it drive ? well it's early days yet, we did go into Auckland on Sunday for a bit of retail therapy for the wife, a round trip of about 150 kms and I was well pleased, it was a very nice smooth, quiet drive and I got out the other end very relaxed. That's it for now, when I have more whether it be good or bad I will let you know, plus there will be more pictures to follow.

Back