Exhaust Hardware.

Sinub

Southern California
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I might be posting in the wrong section but oh well.

Does anyone know where I can get oem equivalent exhaust hardware(bolts and nuts) or have a part number? Oem hardware from Honda at my local dealership is too expensive. Or if anyone has their old exhaust hardware will you sell it to me?

Reason is I want to go back to my oem exhaust.

I might be posting in the wrong section but oh well.

Does anyone know where I can get oem equivalent exhaust hardware(bolts and nuts) or have a part number? Oem hardware from Honda at my local dealership is too expensive. Or if anyone has their old exhaust hardware will you sell it to me?

Reason is I want to go back to my oem exhaust.

You can go to a hardware store. When I swapped out my exhaust, I just went to Lowes or Home Depot because a few of the bolts were fused to the stock downpipe. You just have to make sure to get the right grade (markings on the bolt head).

What grade are they? I no longer have anything to refer to, and what diameter?

I don't remember at this point. I just took a stock nut and bolt with me in order to make sure I got the right threading and grade.

You can go to Advanced Auto or most any car part store and they should have nuts and bolts for exhausts. Just ask an employee for help. I've replaced header bolts before from these stores.

The thread pitch might get you.....not sure if the mid pipe in the 9thgens have a nut fused/welded on to the mid pipe like the 8gens used to have. I guess you could stick a section of OEM exhaust piping in your trunk to test out the bolts at the store.

Reactions: Nix
Back