F-bomb shift knob--$50

Does this fit non si 2013 civics? Simply screw on to install?

Also would the boot collar fit on a non si? Is it necessary to get a clean looking finish

Better than TWM's overpriced and overrated shift knobs.

Also would the boot collar fit on a non si? Is it necessary to get a clean looking finish
It should fit the manual non-si Civics.

But this is what was mentioned regarding the boot collar.

Please note: The optional Delrin shift boot collar may fit other vehicle makes, however it was specifically designed for the 2012+ Honda Civic Si and is not recommended for other vehicle models.

if members of 9thcivic.com are still interested in this deal, send us an email -- we are willing to offer these knobs for $50 until end of week to 9th members only!

yes it will fit any MT Honda.. simple screw on install. I'm sure you can get the collar to fit, if you email us and quote this post, we'll offer both the knob and the collar for $55 shipped if you are willing to test fit the collar on a non-Si and send us photos, information on the fitment!

-Pete

yes it will fit any MT Honda.. simple screw on install. I'm sure you can get the collar to fit, if you email us and quote this post, we'll offer both the knob and the collar for $55 shipped if you are willing to test fit the collar on a non-Si and send us photos, information on the fitment!

-Pete

I already went with one of your delrin fatboy knobs. It screwed on perfectly and the OEM collar actually snapped back up and sits flush below the knob :)

Back